During the 2017 holiday season, the children and teens receiving psychiatric treatment at Niles were able to have a happy and joyful holiday thanks to kind Holiday Heroes. These individuals, organizations, and businesses generously donated over 200 holiday gifts such as clothing, sports equipment, toys, gift cards and food to the youth in care.
Niles provides residential psychiatric treatment to individuals who struggle with depression, anxiety, trauma, substance abuse, or suicidal thoughts. While receiving treatment, youth learn how to process the trauma they have experienced, manage emotions and begin to heal. By donating gifts, these Holiday Heroes were able to support the teens and children who needed to remain at our facility for treatment during the holidays.
Thank you to these generous individuals and organizations:
- Marc Gray
- Julie Lonergan, Niles Advisory Board
- Kristina Young, Niles Advisory Board
- Alice Ellison and Family
- Windolyn Smith and Family
- Blenda Hagan
- lavada Jackson
- Good Samaritan Missionary Baptist Church
- Eraina Jones
- All Team Staffing
- Seven Stars America
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Chi Delta Zeta Chapter
- Ruthie Pickens and Candi Furlow
- Windy Farr
- Tonya Jackson
- Shawna Beckner and Friends
- Johnny Lightning Strikes Again
- Sisters of Standard
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Beta Omega Chapter
- Philip Ford
- Gethsemane Testament Baptist Church
- KC Blue Devils
- Fade Factory Barbershop
- Geiger Ready Mix
- Christine Wright
Thank you to all of our 2017 Holiday Heroes!
Follow us on Facebook to view more photos!